Legally Blonde

"My thoughts belong in a book in a store, where they're silenty read, but spoken no more."

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Click your mouse if you've been to the melting pot! I don't know about you, but I love this place. Fondue has been one of my all time favorite desserts ever since I can remember-so simple, yet so good. In case you've lived in a hole your entire life, Fondue is defined as:
a. A hot dish made of melted cheese and wine and eaten with bread.
b. A similar dish, especially one consisting of a melted sauce in which pieces of food, such as bread, meat, or fruit, are dipped or cooked: chocolate fondue

Personally, I don't mess with the melted cheese bit. I may try it again if I ever get to the restaurant again, but I much prefer the chocolate. In fact, I now have my very own fondue fountain-it's fantabulous! I have yet to use it, but you melt the chocolate and pour it in the fountain. You turn it on and it just flows through....so exciting. The Melting Pot is a fondue restaurant-very fancy and very pricey. I've only been there once, but we have one in Viera now and I've been hoping to go forever. 107.1-radio station-has been giving away $25 gift certificates for the place almost every weekday for weeks now and I just can't seem to win. Darn that caller number 7. I tried again today and it wouldn't even ring. Always busy! Hopefully my efforts will eventually pay off.....wait I think I just did something smart. I went to the website and joined "club fondue" and they sent me.....yes they sent me a coupon for free fondue for two! CRAP I JUST READ THE FINE PRINT.......it's with a purchase of one of those big dinners. I'd be better off going there and just ordering the fondue for two and nothing else. I just can't win today. Come to think of it, I guess it's the chocolate fondue itself that I love, not so much the restaurant. I should prbly forget about the restaurant that costs $100 for dinner for two and be content with my own fondue fountain. Still, if any one is feeling generous, you know where to find me. I did just have a birthday.....j/k....but seriously.....but j/k....www.meltingpot.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jessica,
your latest entry is perhaps the funniest thing i have read all week. just thought you should know that. your wit and rhetoric lights up my life
-swinging single swingle
PS I WANT IN ON THE CHOCOLATE FOUNTIAN!!

10:23 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

thanks my fabulous swingle! i appreciate the feedback-nice to know someone thinks i'm actually amusing and not just annoying haha. you most definately can join the chocolate fountain party....we'll be like chocolate fountain swingles!! love ya girlie!

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home