Legally Blonde

"My thoughts belong in a book in a store, where they're silenty read, but spoken no more."

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Charger Shmarger

Well I recently decided to upgrade my phone-a decision based on the fact that the battery life on my current phone is shot and hey...i was eligible for an upgrade so why not?! I've been mulling my options over for a few days and finally committed to the Sony Ericsson Z520a (show above). I ordered it online last night and expect to get it sometime next week. Rather happy with myself afterwards, I headed off to bed, turned my motorola off and went to charge it for the evening. However, I noticed that the light on the phone came on quicker than usual when I plugged it in. Then I noticed that the light stayed on....but no little beeping or the word "charging" came on the screen to indicate that it was in fact charging. I re-inserted the charger several times and tested it in multiple outlets with the same results. I eventually just left it in with the light stuck on "on" and went to sleep hoping it would charge anyways....no such luck. It's like the stupid thing KNEW I was replacing it and wanted to get me back for my inconsideration of its feelings. Needless to say, my phone is officially dead-lasted until around 6 today and that was it. A sister in my hall with the same phone was supposed to bring her charger to the meeting tonight for me, but low and behold, she didn't come tonight. My mom doesn't like me without a phone any more than I do if she's not with me, so tomorrow night and hopefully the rest of the weekend, my SIM card will be in her phone. It's somewhat difficult to be without a phone on the weekend. Under those conditions, I will still be reachable. If, however, you don't get a hold of me-leave a message please....I'll check it every now and then and get back to you. OR if you are in possession of a charger for a Motorala V220....CALL ME NOW!
In other news this evening, one of my best friends who shall remain unnamed for protection purposes, had an interesting dinner. She recently saw the movie "Brother Bear"-no, I have not seen it-and apparently this movie contained a few moose. As she was recounting the details of the movie to her family, she started talking about these moose.....but instead she said "meese"-even asking "That's what more than one moose is, right?"......and when she was told no, she argued that "geese" is more than one "goose" so why shouldn't "meese" be more than one "moose."-This story is getting a little too Dr. Suess for me now. Quite hilarious though. If you ever hear me call someone "Meese"-remember this story, b/c I'm prbly talking to that person.
I also was voluteered by my mother to help her with a substitute talk tonight....NO NOTES! SHE had notes, but I had NOTHIN! It was nice though, but I'm pretty sure I could only do it b/c I didn't have to say too much.

P.S. SWING DANCING MARCH 17...call me for details!-assuming I have a phone available to me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home