Legally Blonde

"My thoughts belong in a book in a store, where they're silenty read, but spoken no more."

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Great Weekend!

I'm fairly exhausted, so I'm going to give the soap opera version of my weekend before hittin the sack. Friday after helping around the house, T-Na and I went shopping for a few hours. We were looking for wedding gifts for Charlie and Jen-didn't find anything to buy but I'm that much closer. Then I headed to Bree's for a Congrats Chelsea/Gilmore Girls/Jess from Gilmore Girls party. Bree, Chelsea, Audra, Emma, Cheryl and I enjoyed our pizza, which took forever to arrive, and watched season 3. I stayed the night, so Breezy and I stayed up til 4 watching as much Milo Ventimiglia as possible.....that hurt when 8 came the next morning to get ready for work. After work on Sat. I met up with Emma, Chelsea, Ernie, Brandon, Isaac, Mike, and Becca for Summer Saturday Nights at the zoo. They were open til 9, so we thought it'd be something different and fun....unfortunately, it seems that the animals go to bed at dusk. We missed out on the Giraffe and such, but Ernie was loving the Bonsai Garden-he and Mike ended up buying their own from the gift shop.....we'll check back on those in a few decades. Oh, and I highly recommend the gift shop walking sticks. We didn't buy them but we sure all wanted to. So, that was fun. Today after the meeting, we had some company over for dinner and the one sister brought me homemade canolis....amazing little treats! Then it was time for Bree's rocking kareoke party! Good times.....Videos are available at my house. Tomorrow is Universal-probably my last time for a while since school starts next week. Beg for no rain!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jessica, those pictures are HILLARIOUS. they totally capture the essence of the evening. i can only imagine the videos.....LOL good times!! :)

11:59 AM  
Blogger BreeHarmony.com said...

it was good i might add. but its KARAOKE!!! get it rite!!! lol

11:46 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

i knew something didnt look right. thanks lol i finally messed up my spelling

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home