Legally Blonde

"My thoughts belong in a book in a store, where they're silenty read, but spoken no more."

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Jake is here!

This morning, July 30, 2006, my new little cousin, Jake came into the world. At 7 lbs., 2 oz. I haven't seen him yet, but I hear he's adorable. My Aunt Amber is a proud mom. Congrats! We should be visiting them in a few weeks (they're in Tampa), so I'll post pics when I get them.

Jake has something in common with our buddy, Levi, who had this moment 21 years ago today.....wonder what he's up to tonight?! lol. Have a drink on me....well, that makes it sound like I'm paying for it and I can't legally do that. So have a drink for me. :-)

This post is just full of good news: Chance graduated! His flippin' sweet pool party was yesterday. Highlights included the dunk machine, the large inflatable slide, a hot potato game of sorts in the pool, the tiki bar with Jay as our own bartender(virgin smoothies all around), a video of baby Chase and baby Chance(good times lol), Walter singing Kip's wedding song, and lots of other kareoke. Pictures will be posted when I get home tonight. Unfortunately, my camera batteries decided to die right when Jay and Chase started their rendition of "Friends in Low Places"-we'll have to request an encore performance later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home