Ask at your own risk
For those 2 or 3 of you who are actually reading this and may have been expecting a picture update from the Bus Tour, I regret to inform you that I won't be posting them online.....if you could see how many pics there are, you'd understand. I will however, as previously mentioned, be working on a scrapbook. Who knows how long that will take me, but feel free to ask for a progress report; maybe that will push me a little more. And if you'd actually like to hear any trip details, give me a call. Posting would take forever and a day to get all the good stuff in and you'd probably take one look at the length and skip it. I'm much better at highlights on the phone.
P.S. You can click on this link to view some pics from Ariana's camera....keep in mind these are only scratching the surface of the trip.

1 Comments:
I READ IT
Post a Comment
<< Home