More Pics
Last weekend was a big family weekend. My Aunt Amber recently had a baby, who some of us hadn't seen yet, so my Aunt Lisa flew down from Delaware and Amber's family drove over from Tampa to surprise my grandparents. Actually, they knew about Lisa, but Amber's threesome was a total shock. Mom and I picked up Lisa Friday night. Saturday was a family breakfast at our house, where Amber, Brian, and baby Jacob came that afternoon. Saturday night was a family dinner, but I had already made plans to go to Audra's going away pool party.
Audra had to go back to Stetson on Sunday so I had to go to her party! It was loads of fun as always and Aud and I got to share our scrapbooks. Mine is still not quite done, but it's darn close. Most of the group opted for swimming before dinner......the inflatable seal provided for hours of entertainment. I didn't think I was going to go swimming, especially since lightning and thunder began as I was getting changed, but Ernie was kind enough to "help" me in. Eventually the night had to end-Aud and I had to exchange yet another sad goodbye. I'll get to see her again soon thought. And hey, she just turned 20 on Tuesday....."halfway to 40."
Sunday was another family breakfast/dinner day, this time at Maggie and Kevin's house. Zach slept til noon, but finally showed up when I called and woke him up. He and Hailey watched a lot of Naruto, and we took turns playing old school Super Mario Bros.....good times!
I had my first BCC class for this semester bright and early Tuesday morning at 8. I have to drive to the Melbourne campus now b/c that's where all the Paralegal classes are offered. It's a pretty straight shot. So far, the classes seem fairly tolerable and the teachers are pretty cool. Let's hope it stays that way.
On an added note, in case you couldn't tell by the title of the post and the links, new pics are up! Three new albums from the District Convention, family weekend, and Audra's pool party(well that album only contains the pic you prbly already clicked on but hey look at it again.)
P.S. Check back later tonight for a special announcement!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home