Legally Blonde

"My thoughts belong in a book in a store, where they're silenty read, but spoken no more."

Friday, March 10, 2006

I hate it when mom's right...

All last weekend, my mother kept telling me to slow down and not do so much or I would get sick again.....well I am officially sick again. Thanks mom. My voice is completely shot-I was mocked by several different friends tonight-and I'm out of it. I need to load up on Cs tomorrow. Oh and the best part: I have to work all weekend-worked Wed and Thurs, was supposed to have today off but got called in anyway due to scheduling issues, and have to work tomorrow and Sunday after the meeting. Not to mention the homework that's due Monday morning at 9 am. Should be a blast of a weekend.
Enough complaining....tonight was pretty cool in general. Went to the mall from work to hang out for a bit. Everyone made fun of me b/c they said my shirt was on backwards....I'm sorry pple but the tag was in the back where it should be. I ended up going into the bathroom and turning it around after they gave me such a complex. I still don't know how I'm supposed to wear it-it'll prbly be backwards to someone either way. Then we headed to the movies. We were supposed to see the Pink Panther but ended up seeing Failure to Launch....a randomly funny movie. And tomorrow I'm buyin tickets for the James Blunt concert on May 11!!! Jackie, Audra, Becca, and Chelsea are going with me and I can't wait!
Okay I definately need sleep. I have no idea why I'm still up......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home