Legally Blonde

"My thoughts belong in a book in a store, where they're silenty read, but spoken no more."

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Mp3 Players and Mini Coopers


It's official...I am finally a part of the Mp3 player generation! Yesterday afternoon, Mom and I went to Wal-Mart and purchased my Creative Zen Vision: M 30 GB Mp3 player in black (shown to the left). The best part was they paid for it as a "Good job on getting a 4.0 your whole first year of college" present. That means I can either go into next year thinking I don't have to try so hard since I already got this, or "Hey, I wonder what I'll get when I graduate!" I'll let you know how that decision goes.

In other news, Zach is selling his Nissan Maxima because he just bought a-all together now-MINI COOPER. There must be something in the air...he took me for a spin around the bowling alley parking lot. That thing rides like a dream. It's electric blue-very pretty! I want to buy his Maxima, but I'm not up on the whole payments thing right now. I'd rather be spending my money on travel....oh wait, I already am. Tomorrow is Daytona for the assembly with Audra and then staying at her house. Wednesday, Sam and I head to Maryland for Ty's graduation party. We'll be back Monday. That said, I'm off to finish studying and add more music to my Mp3 Player!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home