Legally Blonde

"My thoughts belong in a book in a store, where they're silenty read, but spoken no more."

Friday, August 25, 2006

Teenagers...

Tonight, I experienced a sort of trip back to the days of being 15. I went to a "Bible Charades/Trivia" party where, other than the adults and maybe one 17-18 yr old, I was at least 3 years older than everyone present. That doesn't sound like a lot, but when it's the difference between 15 or 16 and 19, it can be. I don't mean anything negative by this-on the contrary, it was a great night. Very few times do I have the opportunity to just kind of kick back and take it all in, knowing I won't be a steady part of the group and any drama that goes with it. It was extremely amusing to watch the guy/girl interaction....brought back a lot of memories. It seems like that is the age of flirting; not to say people don't flirt at all ages, but when you're getting to those mid-teens, it's so very noticeable. It's hard to describe, but I recommend any of you older teens or older, who may not have spent time lately with a younger age group, to do so and maybe you'll know what I mean. It's pretty relaxing to be with a different group of people and observe the whole night. Ok, I know this post probably sounds random and weird, but it's just where I'm at right now. (Blatant LiveJournal Rip-Off Right Now...) Current Mood: Happily Mellow :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home