My 1st Pioneer Meeting!
Friday was the big day! I started regular pioneering in September-the start of the new service year-so our annual pioneer meeting was from 10-1 in Port St. John. 251 of us from across the circuit (district?) gathered for 3 very fast hours of encouragement and helpful advice. It was such a great experience! The singing alone was amazing! I could barely hear the music in the closing song over the singing. The information was great, plus it was fun to see so many friends. Pics are up! I had a pic with Jay too, but it turns out my camera was set to video at that time lol...oops. Anyways, enjoy=)

3 Comments:
have to back up everything that was said on the pioneer meeting. my first time too, and it was fabulous!
Pioneering is definetly recommended for those thinking about it. It will deepen your apreciation for Jehovah, and for the work he has assigned us.
I concur....and if the 3 hr pioneer meeting was that awesome, can you even imagine what 2 wks of pioneer school is going to be like?! guess i'll see you there!
a lot of us will be going to the pioneer school together. that will be cool. 2wks of craming 2months worth of information into our heads. can't wait!
Post a Comment
<< Home