Legally Blonde

"My thoughts belong in a book in a store, where they're silenty read, but spoken no more."

Friday, August 25, 2006

Special Announcement!

I just realized I forget to post my special announcement last night:

I was officially announced as a Regular Pioneer!!!!

It took me a while to get to this point, but here I am. Starting in September, my life will follow the basic schedule below fairly closely:

Mon-Work
Tues-School 8-12:05, service 1-4, bookstudy
Wed-Service all day
Thurs-Same as Tues, Meeting
Fri-Service all day
Sat-alternate work and service
Sun-Meeting, work/service
*Add to that my social life mixed in there somewhere*

Pretty full, but it'll be worth it. Anyways, just wanted to share with everyone!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Swingle, i just wanted to tell you that i am SUPER PROUD of you!!!
<3 ya!
-the other swingle

PS..don't forget to lay the smackdown on a certian ex-soulmate tomorrow LOL make me proud!!! :)

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home