Pretty new phone
Just for the record, my new phone actually came in Friday-and there was much rejoicing. So, if someone actually feels the need to call me, there's a good chance I'll answer now....not that I'm holding my breath. And depending on who you are and how regularly you call me, I might hear a cool ring tone when you do call because I have ringer ID now!!! I also have some really cool features that I'll probably never take the time to use, but that I feel better knowing I have. One that I have used is the ability to record sounds on my phone.....so far, so fun.
Get well wishes to Mike, who fell of Isaac's motorcycle at Bike Week yesterday. He claims he's okay other than skinning up his arm pretty bad. So glad I was not there to see him roll off the back of that bike into the middle of the road....pretty sure I would have freaked out a little. Poor guy-only him. Glad you're okay buddy!
Anywho, I'm in the middle of failing my online class project so it's fairly important that I get back to that. Someone help me out with this one please.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home