Legally Blonde

"My thoughts belong in a book in a store, where they're silenty read, but spoken no more."

Monday, September 18, 2006

Weekend Update

My buddy Bree gave me a friendly reminder today to update my blog and pics, so here I am. Thursday after BCC, I came home to company that my mom picked up from Orlando: Heather-who used to babysit me in Delaware-, her mother-Kathy-, and her daughter-1 yr old Hannah. Hannah(seen here) is sooo cute with the biggest blue eyes and blonde almost curly hair. Thursday, we all just kinda hung out then went to the meeting. The plan was for me to watch Hannah during the meeting so Heather could actually take it in...it lasted through I think the introduction talk. She ditched me for mommy. Her and Zoe just loved each other. Zoe's two and she kept giving Hannah a look like "What is wrong? Why are you whining? I grew out of that like a year ago!" Hannah's actually a good kid though. She's had some hard falls and she cries but I think it's more because of the reaction of everyone around her. She gets over it within a few minutes. During the Service Meeting I took her in the bathroom and tried to keep her occupied. She was playing on the table in the mother's room and was crawling around the sink-she ended up kinda falling in....not a highlight but she was okay. Then I did something that was funny and she threw her head back to laugh but when she brought it back she whacked it on the soap dispenser....needless to say, I've decided I'm not cut out to be a mom. (Don't worry; she's okay). After the meeting, I slept on the air mattress in the comp room since the company had my parent's room and they had mine. Friday morning we're all sitting around my kitchen relaxing, when we suddenly notice my dog walking out of the baby's room dragging a baby bottle around-funniest thing(I have a pic but it's not posting right now)! Then, we were so busy laughing at that, we didn't notice that Hannah had discovered the bottle that my mom had just used to clean my dog's ears...hilariously gross moment that was. It was a big shopping day. We went from like 11 to 6:30-you don't realize how much you shop 'til you unload the car...especially between 4 people. Plus, I was on a mission to find cheap stuff for Charlie and Jen's wedding reception Saturday. Anyways, Friday night-I don't really remember what we did. I think Sam came over for dinner with us and we all hung out. Saturday, some family came over including baby Ella-she and Hannah had a bit of a sharing problem. I don't think they understood the concept. Everyone enjoyed the pool, then Heather did my hair for the wedding and off I was. I sat with Ariana, Devin, Danielle, Kelly, Lindsey, and Mike. It was a night of no dancing for me unfortunately, but it was still fun to watch. Pics are up!

Sunday, we took the company to the airport. Then I went to Olive Garden with Sam, Chris, Emilie, and Ashley. Sam and I split a wonderful chocolate gelato. Then we went to Movie Gallary and back to Sam's to watch Cry Wolf, which I've seen twice but I'm still a big chicken. Driving home in the dark was not particularly fun. Today I worked, and now you're caught up. Check out the pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home