Legally Blonde

"My thoughts belong in a book in a store, where they're silenty read, but spoken no more."

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Weekend Update

Friday night was poker night at my house...for the adults and Samantha. There were too many people for me to play so I hung out with the next generation. It was fairly cool out, so we hit the jacuzzi. It was too windy for a bonfire, so we made s'mores in my fireplace....worked just as well! Work came early Saturday morning and it was a long day, but Emilie worked with Sam and I so we had some laughs. Then I took Emilie to Ashley's house for a teen party-don't say anything b/c I'm still a teen until March! Ashley lives in the middle of nowhere so we played a very dark game of hide and seek outside...I'm not very good at that game. Then all 13 of us piled into Don's truck for a ride. We had plenty more places to go, but we encountered a drunk hunter on a 4wheeler who wasn't very happy with our presence. Every time Don turned around, he did-kinda freaky. So, we went back to the house. Today I went to the morning meeting and sat with Jacob, Cheryl, Zoe, and Bree. Zoe's so cute! She had one of those magnetic doodle pads and she kept asking me to draw stuff for her. The elephant was decent, but I can not draw an alligator to save my life. Bree, loved your dress....even prettier outside *lol*. Anyways, now I'm at work, kinda bored. Guess I should go find something to do.

2 Comments:

Blogger A Dark Secret Lady said...

haha, u teen

5:32 PM  
Blogger BreeHarmony.com said...

Oh jess jess jess, you failed to mention zoey liked my Africa pic waaaay better!!! and you trying to be funny??? my dress looks better inside thank you!!

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home