Legally Blonde

"My thoughts belong in a book in a store, where they're silenty read, but spoken no more."

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Which Ella is cuter?


To the left, we have the original baby Ella (just short of 15 months old)-my cousin Ashley's little girl. To the right, we have the new puppy Ella (12 weeks old)-my cousin Zach's little girl...that's right, Zach got a Maltese puppy and he's proud of it!
I've been with baby Ella a lot in the past couple of weeks, and she is soooo cute! Just look at that grin! And she's starting to say my name: "Jesssss-ca!" Plus, it helps that her PJ's have snowflakes on them...and she's family. Aw, and when she scrunches up her nose and smiles.....hearts melt. I'll have to post a pic of that later to prove my point.
I just met puppy Ella today, but she's already won me over. She is adorable and playful. She was biting my toes, which sounds painful, but was actually kinda cute. Plus, she may not have PJ's with snowflakes (because if Zach starts dressing her, I will worry), but she herself resembles a snowball....a really fluffy soft snowball; don't tell Zach, but I think that's what I've secretly named her. "Ella" is just too confusing as this post may demonstrate. Bonus: Everytime I think of Ella/Snowball, the fluffy white Maltese puppy, living in a house with 3 guys who are all at least 17 or 18....I have to smile.....or laugh.
As you can see, I really can't decide. Probably not right to choose between a baby and an animal anyways....but feel free to comment on your choice!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG jess SOOOO CUTE! i had no idea zack attack got a puppy! and ella is getting so big!!! your blog keeps me in the loop! :)

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home