Legally Blonde

"My thoughts belong in a book in a store, where they're silenty read, but spoken no more."

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Another Grad Party Gone

So Friday night was Brandon's graduation party. I went over at 4:30 to help set up and keep Sharon somewhat sane...impossible to keep her completely sane with the Boyce boys. We put tablecloths on the tables, cut cheese into squares, arranged crackers, set up drinks, made punch, etc, etc. While she took some time for herself, I went with the boys to satiate their growing hunger for Quizno's and pick up the ginormous cake-FYI: Quizno's is ridiculously expensive!!! Ernie arrived at 7 on the dot, and Brandon had him park across the street next to their van-apparently the neighbor wasn't there and didn't mind. Not much later, Sam showed up, followed closely by Chelsea and Emma. They too were to park across the street. Sam whipped in behind the van as I watched in horror from Brandon's driveway-she looked like she was going fast and I thought she might hit it, but she didn't. Chelsea, following suit, sped in behind Ernie's car as I continued to watch....and this time, there was contact. Yeah, Chels hit her own boyfriend's car...poor Ernie wasn't even outside when it happened-maybe it's a good thing. It wasn't major, but it left a mark or two. Anyways, the party was fun. Pics are up here. Most of the hockey guys were there so that alone kept things interesting....again, pics speak for themselves. (There are also pics from the Star Wars Marathon at Jake's house last night) At the risk of Emma and Chelsea hunting me down later, here's a vid of them going all Kelly Clarkson:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww cute pics!! looks like good times :) hey when is your district convention?

6:03 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

July 20-22...week before yours I believe, but I hope you'll come visit! I'll let you know which days I'll be at which-I think I have to split it up b/c of work...oh wait does your Deland hall have the same weekend as us?!

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok cool! actually deland's isin't till like the end of august (lame) so i'll be at the melbourne one and maybe yours for a day or so!!! lol love the video...my sister is so classy!

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home