Legally Blonde

"My thoughts belong in a book in a store, where they're silenty read, but spoken no more."

Monday, May 07, 2007

Party Time!

With school being out and all, it was time to have some fun. Spider-Man 3 was awesome Friday morning....well, most of my group thought it was stupid. I guess there were some anti-typical Spider-Man scenes, and more Hallmark moments than usual, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. But I was so very upset when....wow I was about to spoil it, but I'll stop for those of you who have yet to see it. At least I didn't fall asleep....*coughTanisha*coughEmilie*

We slept in Friday, as planned-though Sam woke Em and Tanish up before they were ready because she was bored....very unhappy girls they were. Sam, Chris, her mom, and I went to Viera for some shopping. Then, I went home to clean. Then, the Jorge clan came over for dinner-Mike and Chris's anniversary is May 11.

Saturday morning, the 3 of us met the Jorge's(minus Chris) and went to the Vero Farmers' Market. They had all kinds of pastries, breads, jewelry, and other neat knick knacks. I picked up a couple of things. By 9 or 10 AM, it was already boiling hot, but one side of the market was right on the water so there was a nice breeze. We didn't stay too long after that anyway and stopped at Farrara's Bakery on the way home for some amazing canolis....best ever! Back at home, I made brownies for Clayton before heading up to Titusville for the party. It was at Tom Statham Park, which was also on the water and very cool. It was really a perfect day to be outside. There was a 3 legged race, a sack race, a balloon stomp, tug of war, egg and spoon race.....it was like Field Day, prizes and everything! 2 videos are posted below of the sack race and the balloon stomp-vicious game. There was also a crazy war involving silly string, eggs, and balloons filled with chocolate and whipped cream...let's just say there were some very annoyed girls in the bathroom after trying desperately to get rainbow colored string out of their previously perfect hair...where was my camera?!

Sunday night, the Townsend's came over. They are a South African family who are moving to Middleburgh, FL at the end of the month. Spencer's job transfered him. We had a lot of fun that night; the kids loved the pool. He's our bookstudy conductor and we are really going to miss them :-(

Last but certainly not least comes tonight-another Ladies' Night at the Melting Pot! We had 11 tonight, and too much fun to handle. Look at the
pics if you don't believe me(from Clay's party through the weekend). The only thing missing? Javier.....but Jarrett wasn't too shabby ;-)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home