Legally Blonde

"My thoughts belong in a book in a store, where they're silenty read, but spoken no more."

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Rainy day...

Mom and Dad had to take Freckles in to the vet just a bit ago. Mom had pretty much decided when they left that it was time to put him down. He's been sick for a while; we could tell he's been hurting. The last day or two, it just got worse. He stopped eating and he could hardly get up. I've had him for like 15 years. I still have my chocolate lab, but I don't know what she's going to do without him. They've been together for so long. Good day for rain...

2 Comments:

Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said...

Yeah that's sad. Better to put him down and stop the pain. Sorry to hear that.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Yeah that's what we had to remind ourselves...thanks.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home