Emma's Graduation Extravaganza!
Pics are up from Emma's party Saturday Night! Be sure to check out Nick's pics too-good shots of the really cool place that it was at. It was right on the beach; tons of fun. I got a little camera happy....91 pics to be exact, but only 85 appear on the site and that includes a few from Pauley Hospitality '07 the next day. Anyways, I think the pics speak for themselves...fyi: "Jack Sparrow" was the DJ (aka: Matthew Kinsey). It was nice to see the hockey guys reuinted...'tho they can be a little crazy lol. Brandon's party is next week, so I'm sure they'll all be there and I'll have a lot more interesting pics-assuming I develop the others and clear my full memory card...

5 Comments:
About time, GOSH! Thanks for inviting me for Pauley Hospitality 07. I had (albiet brief) fun.
Hey when you guys gonna invite me to your hall and give the talk and have hospitality hmmm???!!!! Hhahaha J/P but you guys def have to come and hang with us when we go to the beach there, we might be there Thurs maybe??...Dunno but it'd be nice to get some beach action before hitting the Hello Goodbye concert.
Ok so next time I speak with the brother in charge of talks, I'm requesting Levi and Jimmy...sounds like fun! And wow you guys are killing me with this concert Thurs-I want to see the Rocket Summer! But a)I have a talk that night and I have to be submissive to my theocratic duty(which I only have this week b/c I switched my talk from 2 wks ago) and b)POTC:AWE comes out that night, albeit not at midnight, and I already made plans to see it....*sigh* tell the guys I said hello...and goodbye(forgive the cheesiness)
great pics jess!! wish i could have been there...you guys look like you had tons of fun!!
jessica, what lovely pictures! and Pauley Hospitality Pool and Game Day 2007 was definitely funner than any other hospitality i've ever been to!!
Post a Comment
<< Home