An Interesting Chain of Events
I walked into my room after the meeting this morning to find my lamp on the floor surrounded by hot red wax on my dog's bed, melted from the candle resting snugly against the light bulb-which was on. Flashback: Before the meeting, I opened my window to allow the cool breeze in, but I kept my blinds closed b/c I still had to change. It never occured to me to open them before I left. A gust of wind apparently blew the blinds in, knocking over the candle sitting on my window sill and the lamp on my nightstand right in front of the window in such a way that the lamp turned on and the candle fell against it....I guess I'm just happy that my house isn't on fire....this could have been a disastrous mistake; instead, it's just another blonde moment....
**The pretty red shade on my lamp is pretty much ruined by the wax. Fortunately, however, I had an extra one in storage. It came from the last lamp it was on(identical to the one I have now)-which, go figure, broke when a gust of wind from that same window knocked it to the floor.

5 Comments:
LOL! its kind of like my phone and dropping it in water! only its...a lamp...and there’s no water...but maybe, like me, it will take three times for you to learn your lesson! (i wonder how many times we can use the blonde excuses and get away with it...hmmm...its like, oh! i borrowed your mini levi and crashed it! oh my! its cuz im blonde!)
haha you borrow levi's mini and I'll borrow my cousin's mini and teach myself how to drive stick...they'll never know...
I do try not to overuse the "I'm blonde" excuse though since I try not to consider myself as the stereotypical blonde...but sometimes, it just can't be helped
I dunno....Jenna has more of a true "Blonde Moment". Yours was more like, as they say in the insurance bizz...An act of God. Or as we witnesses say just a natural even sprung upon by an "unforseen occurance". So yeah, basically this wasn't as INTENTIONALLY your fault as dropping your phone in water....repeatedly!
*event*
Yeah as far as I'm concerned Jimmy, you and I are going to be good friends lol...anyone who can get me off the blonde hook with unforseen occurance gets a high five!
Post a Comment
<< Home