Legally Blonde

"My thoughts belong in a book in a store, where they're silenty read, but spoken no more."

Friday, June 15, 2007

Jessica Pauley, Attorney at Law

...Ok not quite. I'm really only striving to be a paralegal, but I took a big step last week-I got a job in a law office! My teacher from two semesters ago at BCC emailed to let me know she had a part time opening where she works. She's the Paralegal in a small law office in Melbourne. Last Friday was my first day, then I went Wednesday afternoon and today after service. It looks like I'll go there a couple afternoons each week. I guess I'm just considered an assistant, but so far I really like it; I've always enjoyed this type of work. The catch? I'm not leaving my other job until August, so my summer-instead of the vacation I so look forward to all year long-will be spent with 2 jobs and finishing up my first year of pioneering. Of course, I do get to finish in mid August with 2 weeks of Pioneer School, so I still have something huge to look forward to! It will be a busy summer, but I think I'll still really enjoy it. I did get ahead on my time for the year, so I don't have quite so many hours to get, but it'll still be a push now with the new job. In any case, busy is better for procrastinators like me=)

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

I object.

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww jess i am so proud of you!!! :) little applejoy is going up so fast

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home