Legally Blonde

"My thoughts belong in a book in a store, where they're silenty read, but spoken no more."

Monday, July 16, 2007

Engagements, Babies, and Funerals

In the last week and a half, 2 guys popped the question-Congrats to Levi&Audra and Jay&Jessica!!!! The proposals were a week apart, and I'm guessing the wedding dates probably won't be much different....I think the blissful couples are each waiting for one or both parties to graduate from college. Summer of '08 should be wedding-central!

On the baby front, Courtney Perkins should give birth any day now. I think Ashley was hoping for a boy, but I have a feeling he's going to love his little girl more than he knows. Jessie's coming along too. You can finally see a bump on that tiny girl! I can only imagine what she's going to look like at 9 months! They're having a girl too! My Dad's cousin just found out she's pregnant for the 3rd time.

Funerals are a sad subject, but there have been 3 in the last month or so. Jackie's grandfather passed away-I believe from cancer. Bro. Dunn was in a tragic car accident-hit by someone who ran a red light. And Sis. Dade finally lost her fight just a couple of weeks ago. We miss her!

Back on a happy note, 4 weeks from today I'll be in Pioneer School with Jenna, Chelsea, James, someone from Jimmy's family, and like 25 other people from this area. I can't wait!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks jess!!!! woot woot

7:02 PM  
Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said...

word up to that. Don't forget the Pioneer meeting the next Friday. Any plans for afterwards??? I believe I do!!! haha we'll see if we can pull it together :)

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home