"My thoughts belong in a book in a store, where they're silenty read, but spoken no more."
"I need my Ty"
This post is dedicated to my best guy pal, Tyler. He lives in Delaware-which is where I was raised-so I've known him pretty much all my life. Our famillies have always been really close. Tyler and I have become close friends over the years; I count on him for advice relating to anything and everything. I know I can call him at any time and he's ready to listen and offer whatever he can to assist me. I think he knows that I'm available for the same thing. We don't always get to talk a lot b/c of the distance and busy lives, but we both know where to find the other. When Sam and I flew up there over Winter Break, we got to stay with Tyler and his family and had an awesome time! It was great to hang out and be completely comfortable talking about whatever was on our minds. We discovered that he's a great guy to look to for advice on....guys.
He's very logical and sensible, things that are sometimes hard to find. Hopefully I'll get to see him at the end of this month, but we'll definately hang out in June for his graduation party! He's such a good pal that he paid for his and his mom's plane tickets to fly down for my graduation party last year and now I'm returning the favor=) We're gonna try to get you a cool gift buddy! Anyways, assuming you're reading this Ty-just wanted to say thanks for being the best and I'm here whenever you need to talk. Even when the rest of the kids in the truth are making some bad decisions, I know I can rely on you to stay smart. Look forward to pioneering with you....even if it is in separate states! P.S. I'm taking you swing dancing next time you're down!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home