Legally Blonde

"My thoughts belong in a book in a store, where they're silenty read, but spoken no more."

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I will dance again....

Swing dancing is officially cancelled as of today everyone....not enough guys-I mean this literally; we managed to find a group of girls but the only guy I could get to commit was Chase. We couldn't all dance with one guy....whether he would have been fine with that or not. It will be rescheduled though, because I think we all would like to go. This just wasn't a particularly good weekend, which became evident as everyone started cancelling. Anyways, we're going to go watch hockey instead, so it should still be a good time.
So I answered the phone at work today-I work at Once Upon A Child-and the beginning of the conversation went like this:
Me: "Once Upon A Child"
Customer: "Hi, is this Once Upon A Child?"
Me(thinking): No, I was just kidding when I answered the phone. You've actually reached McDonald's.
Ok time for my Microcomputer Applications Exam....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home