Legally Blonde

"My thoughts belong in a book in a store, where they're silenty read, but spoken no more."

Friday, May 12, 2006

It was "beautiful"

Last night was the James Blunt concert....awesome stuff. The opening act was a girl-Toby Lightman, who was actually really good herself. Because of work, Cindy, Becca, Audra, and myself didn't get to House of Blues until 10 min or so before doors opened, so the line was long. Long doesn't even describe it-we walked around the first corner......then the second corner.....and just kept following the line back further and further. The great thing about a place like HOB though is that it's relatively small so you've got a decent view from pretty much anywhere. As Toby started to perform, I realized that I was standing behind the woman with the least rythm in Orlando. She was always in the corner of my eye-very distracting but extremely funny. If only you could have seen. James hit the stage around 9:15 (concert started at 8). Every song was great; he saved "You're Beautiful" for last of course. He had some interesting graphics on the screen behind him.....I haven't figured out what the monkey is all about yet. It's freaky looking. Anyways, it was a great concert. My next announcement will probably disturb Monique, but I just bought tickets for my next concert: Dashboard Confessional. Chelsea and Becca are definately going with me and I'm waiting to see if anyone else will join us. We are going to take advantage of the Pass the Line option at the HOB Restaurant.....front and center for Chris Carrabba!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home