Legally Blonde

"My thoughts belong in a book in a store, where they're silenty read, but spoken no more."

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Season Finales!

Wow, that Lost season finale was some crazy stuff. I'm quite disappointed with the "answers" we were given....in actuality, I think the producers stuck to true Lost form in giving us more questions than clear answers to add to the list. I officially have no clue what's going on.

What an awesomely busy weekend I had! Extended weekend, really, since Wednesday we went to Universal. T-Na, Sam, Emilie, and I enjoyed a nice hot day at the parks-we were somewhat excited upon arriving at the Studios. It was empty-we walked right on the Mummy 3 times in a row. Back row is great! However, as was predicted, IOA was a different story. We still managed to ride most of what we wanted to though, including another wet chair on Popeye. Thursday was a boring day at work, followed by the meeting. Friday was another work day, followed by a pool party at Chelsea's. In his attempt to push me in the pool after dinner, Ernie tackled me yet again.....nice little scratch and nice big bruise on my leg to prove it.

Saturday after service, my family headed over to Dev's grad party. It was Greek themed, though togas were not required.....or recommended. Food included "Greek pizza" complete with lamb......I think I'll stick with pepperoni. Tanisha and I awaited our chariot in the form of Sam's Rav4 to pick us up for ice-skating. First, we met Brandon and Ernie for Ruby Tuesdays. Ice-skating was a good time....still working on that backwards skate.

After ice-skating, Tanisha and Sam came back to spend the night as they were planning on joining my family and I for a day at Disney on Sunday. The plans got a little confused when my Dad announced he couldn't go because of work. We slept on it and opted to go anyway. I have to say, I was initially weary of my mom going without my dad, thinking she would be bored as we rode the rides. I was wrong-she rode EVERYTHING with us: Everest(twice), Dinosaur, Primevil Whirl, Rockin Rollar Coaster, Tower of Terror-plus we threw in the Safari, the Lion King, It's Tough to Be a Bug, The Great Movie Ride, etc. The first time on Everest, she would not stop laughing. I would have prefered her to scream. On Tower, she screamed, but it was hilarious. She gave us some good laughs that day. I was proud.

Straight from Disney, Tanisha and I killed some time and went to watch ice hockey. Ernie, Brandon, Isaac, etc play almost every Sunday night so we went to cheer them on. It's a group of witnesses, so it's usually a pretty good time. In attempts to stay warm, we did some sprints behind the bleachers....harder in flip flops but still fun. We stopped for a double shot on the way home-but I was the only one that actually got one. It kept me awake for driving, so that was good. Nothing is keeping me awake now though......night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home