Legally Blonde

"My thoughts belong in a book in a store, where they're silenty read, but spoken no more."

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Service Will Never Be the Same

I know Audra has already told this story, but I have to have it on my blog too-it's just too good. So Friday, Audra, Bree, Chelsea and I had plans for a full day in service; Audra and Bree are so good at supporting their pioneer buddies =-) Our whole day was quite...I don't know if there's even a word to fully capture what our day was but it was extremely fun if nothing else. Early afternoon, we were all kinda winding down, but we had a street to finish. Bree and Audra were getting out for the next door. I'm sitting up front when I hear Audra scream and see her lay back down on the back seat. She manages through her winces to tell us that she slammed her entire leg in the car door.....the whole leg people. I don't know how that happens, but the four of us were laughing hysterically for a long time. Meanwhile, Audra's saying, "I can't look. Is it broken?! Is it bleeding?!....It's turning blue! It's bluer! I hope I don't have to get it amputated!" I think she does have a pretty good bump on her knee. It was definately a memorable event.

On a side note, thanks to Bree and Chelsea for our after service shopping mission...the uh pet store detour was...fun...lol. But at least the original mission was accomplished!

3 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

wish i could have been there to see the event that i have heard countless people talk about

5:59 PM  
Blogger BreeHarmony.com said...

technically the service shopping excursion wasn't sucessful. stupid shoes. and the pet store experince makes me never want to go in there again. you go to look at puppys and too toos to put on them and next thing you know your running out of there ASAP!!!

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what kind of trouble did yall get in when i left??!!?? crazy girls :)

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home