District Convention Day 2
Another upbuilding convention day come and gone. I won't be there tomorrow-we're going to visit next Sunday to help with my grandparents. But until then, I've posted pics from today and here's a review:
Spiritual Highlights
*If we firmly oppose Satan, he will flee from us. However, Satan will return to tempt us again at his convenience, not ours, so we have to stay on our guard.
*That 6 part symposium after lunch was pretty amazing.
*"I can help too."
*If we don't help now, then when? How much is a life worth?.
*I appreciated the family talk.
*And of course: Come Be My Follower!!!!
Social Highlights
*Our friends from Delaware were there. They have lived in FL for a while now too, but in Lakeland, so we haven't seen most of them in years and years.
*Sam was there today, and Ernie didn't sleep through lunch today so I got to walk with him too.
*Lots of pictures!
Low points
*The strap on my purse broke, causing it to suddenly drop to the floor while on lunch break.
*When I got up in the afternoon, I had 2 water bottles in my bag to throw out. One fell out and very loudly fell on the steps in the middle of the program.
*After the storm announcement, my family rushed me out so quickly that we didn't even get our new books=( I have to wait...
*Poor parking guys had to direct traffic in the storm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home