Legally Blonde

"My thoughts belong in a book in a store, where they're silenty read, but spoken no more."

Monday, December 24, 2007

Graduation!

12-20-07: I graduated from Brevard Community College with my Legal Assistant AS Degree and a 4.0! Next step - Certification! At least 17 friends and family members came to my ceremony at the King Center and cheered their hearts out.* They cheered so loud before the woman even finished saying everything for me. It was amazing-thanks guys! I love you!
12-22-07: The Jorges, Mannas, and Sanchezs got home from their cruise and we went to visit them after service. Sam got me and Ernie marble chess sets from Belize! Plus, I got a bunch of other neat stuff=) I made snowflake cookies "for the Beard's going away party the next day." Ernie, Ashley, Brittney, and Cassandra took me to see the new Nat'l Treasure movie at 4:10. My cookies took forever, so I was in a rush. I got to the theater in time though and no one was there yet...so I called Ashley. She said they were almost there. I said okay I'll go get seats. But I told her that it was weird, b/c the phone had said 4:10 but the ticket said 4:20...and that's when I realized I was at the wrong theater. I went to Cinemaworld instead of Oaks. So then I raced down 1-92, but traffic was awful so I was like 10-20 min late...but there were 10 more min of previews after I got inside so I was safe. Movie ended and I had to go home b/c I thought my grandparents, aunt & uncle & baby J, and company from Delaware were at my house for dinner and I wanted to see them before they left. I didn't notice the 3 girls and Ernie literally running to their respective cars from the theater. Ernie was supposed to be coming over anyway to play with our new chess sets, but there were a lot more cars than I was expecting when I pulled into my driveway. I beat the girls, though, so Cass and Britt came running at me as I got out of my car and then the front door opened and everyone yelled surprise! My mom, in a wheelchair and all, pulled it off. And it was snow themed! Amazing!! I think she had a lot of help, but it was so great. I loved every minute of that night. Pics from both events are on Ringo. My cake was even snowflaked themed. And it turned out my snowflakes cookies were for that night. Brandon and Conor hadn't left yet for their Dad's so they and their cousin got to come. And the Leedy Ladies, Levi, Phillip, and Annette came too! The Jorges were on their cruise for the ceremony, but they made it to the party. Plus like 1/3 of my congregation. Thanks everybody! Snow decorations are still up lol.
12-23-07: Sam stayed over and we didn't go to bed til like 2.... 3 hours later, we get a phone call from Ernie. He was taking the Boyces to the airport that morn-their flight left at 7:30ish. Sam and I had almost been planning on going with them, but we figured it'd be too crowded. So we were sleeping in. But the Boyces wanted to say goodbye. So Sam and I are half asleep on the phone and the guys are so hyper. At some point, we decided (or I decided over Sam's protests) that they had already awoken us so I was getting dressed and going with them. So we did. The 5 of us rode up in Ernie's 2 door Honda Civic at 5:30 on a Sunday morning. It was fun though. We said bye to Brandon and Conor and went back home. After meeting, we had the Beard's going away party; they're moving to England...in 2 days. The food was incredible and we got to play soccer...with mini goals.
Ok, so sorry time was so long in between posts. I don't think anyone reads blogs since Ringo came into our lives, but I figured I'd update it anyway. There you go, Brandon.

*Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, Vicky, Ashley, Kevin, Maggie, Garrett, Hailey, Dana, Karen, Ernie, Brandon, Ashley, Brittney, Ashlynn; and the Scurtos were there, but I didn't find them=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home