Legally Blonde

"My thoughts belong in a book in a store, where they're silenty read, but spoken no more."

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Dear Diary

Re-reading my blog has provided me great amusement in the last couple of years. So blogging again itself could, in theory, do the same. Or, at the very least, it may ensure that my future will be well stocked with further amusement from re-reading even more past posts.

Getting wordy already...

Wow. A moment ago I was feeling ambitious and excited. However, when I paused to decide what I wanted to write about today, that feeling was replaced by an instantaneous flood of memories from the last 2 and a half years. Mixed emotions.

So much happened in that time span. Big things. Little things. I could probably recall some of the big things without much trouble but the little things seem to be what make my journals so precious to me. The little things that I do easily remember are things that I would choose not to share with the blogger world anyway. Some moments are too special for publicity. Had I kept up with my blog during this whole time though, I know that little things or hints of such would have crept in. Memories written between the lines that few would be able to decipher but would always be there to remind me. I suppose that's why I keep a detailed calendar.

Highlights. Made plenty of new friends. Grew exponentially closer to some old friends and farther apart from others. Lost loved ones. Witnessed plenty of "I Do"s - in fact, that season is still around (Congrats to my BFF, Erns, and his fiancee at last, Chloa (:)

Currently, preparing for Aunt Lisa this weekend and our convention next weekend! First year that our entire circuit is together for the district. Happy to talk to my computer blog again, but missing my personal blog immensely.
P.S. Oh I got a new car last Sept! 2006 Mazda 3.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chloe said...

Yay! I'm so glad your blogging again.
Thank you for the wee congrats, you're so sweet :)

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home