Legally Blonde

"My thoughts belong in a book in a store, where they're silenty read, but spoken no more."

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

All my girls


Today was service w/ the girls-fun as always. Sam, Tanisha, Emilie, and I are in my car and randomly Sam goes, "I think I'm going to change my laugh.".....as if a laugh were like socks that you could just change when you want to. That kept me amused for a while, then later Emilie mentioned that we should go for a bike ride in my car....what?! I'm still trying to figure that one out, but if anyone wants to try it let me know. Then, we went back to Sam's after service so I could watch James Blunt on Oprah-I heart James Blunt. Emilie was melting some chocolate to dip strawberries in and I look at the bowl and go, "Wow where did you those huge chocolate chips?" to which she replies, "They're Hershey's kisses.".....yeah, that was MY blonde moment for the day.

Oh, and I forgot something from yesterday. I guess while Erns was on the trampoline at Jessica's house, he ripped his pants. Now, when I say he ripped his pants, we're not talking about a tear in the knee. No no, he had a fairly good sized tear near the top of his inner thigh-looked very funny. So, I guess Erns had told Sam he ripped his pants on the trampoline but hadn't mentioned where. She's in the middle of a story, talking 90 miles an hour as always and suddenly interrupts with "You have a hole in your pants." It was just one of those random moments that caused another good laugh that night.

On a personal note, I got a 142 out of 150 on my sociology midterm, which made my day! And that picture is of my cocker spaniel after he hurt his foot. It was bleeding all over so my mom put a sock on it then duck taped it.....he looked so pitiful, yet so funny. He tried to walk and would lift that foot up in almost a circle. He was sliding on the marble at first. I just had to get a picture and share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home