Legally Blonde

"My thoughts belong in a book in a store, where they're silenty read, but spoken no more."

Monday, March 20, 2006

"Fondue Me"

Last night I went to a gathering for the teens in our hall at a friend's house. I was super mega excited b/c I knew that Jessica-the hostest-was going to have her fondue fountain set up! It was quite awesome-we dipped potato chips, marshmallows, pineapple, strawberries, chocolate covered strawberries, kiwi, banana, pretzels, cherries.....I was even given the idea to make a smore of sorts. I covered the marshmallow with the chocolate and then put graham crackers on either side of it....slightly more messy but still good. So later on in the evening, there was obviously less chocolate in the fountain so it wasnt flowing as well. Jessica's son turned it off and back on and suddenly it was back to normal, flowing perfectly....like magic. I said something like how it just looked so inviting, which prompted Chelsea to say, "Yeah, it's like screaming, 'Fondue Me!'".........Needless to say, those of us within hearing distance of that comment were doubled over laughing. That alone made my night, during which time football was played, hackeys were sacked, the trampoline was jumped on-and hailey fell off-, food was chocolate dipped, and much fun was had. And for the record, if you ever have the opportunity too see Chelsea attempt to get ON a trampoline, by all means, take it! You just gotta love her.

Anyways, I've got a lot to do to get ready for Spring Break.....off to sociology work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home