Legally Blonde

"My thoughts belong in a book in a store, where they're silenty read, but spoken no more."

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Leaving on a jet plane...

Ok we're actually driving, but I am leaving...tomorrow morning at 3 AM! While I'm not thrilled about rising before the sun, I get to sleep in the car so I'm not complaining. Where are we escaping to? My parents and I are on the road again for a long drive to Delaware, where we'll pick up my Aunt Lisa. Sunday, our happy foursome will make our way to upstate New York. I think we'll be there for a couple of days before forging on to Canada, eh?! We're staying in a hotel right on Niagra Falls and if that isn't cool enough, guess what the legal drinking age in Canada is? I'll give you a hint: I get to drink! Let that statement not lead anyone to conclude that I need to be signed up for AA classes. I just enjoy the fact that I get to legally order a drink. Anyways, after Canada, it's back to New York, then Delaware. I'll be home April 2, so don't count on any blogs through then (not that anyones reading these anyway). Enjoy Spring Break-I'll be thinking about you.

2 Comments:

Blogger BreeHarmony.com said...

awww jess,

my parnter in crime , my new Darth Vader , my gilmore girl fan, what am i gonna do without you buddy???

anyways have fun on ur trip and make sure to show my pic to hot guys...........


wait reflex gotta stop that.


lol

lots of love and have fun with ur first drink . i won't be there to pick you up if your own the floor seeing monkeys and stars!!!!

5:14 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

thanks buddy. i miss you too. but wow funny stuff is goin on...posting it now. catch ya laters! call me anytime...free roaming.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home