Let Summer Begin!
This just in: EXAMS ARE OVER! I just finished my last two less than 30 min ago(I was so excited that I'm using a computer at the college for this update)-even better, the one that I was so worried about turned out to only be 5 matching questions and I scored a 100 on it! And I felt pretty good about the first one I took too......heck yes! It is officially time to party and what better way to start that than opening night of Mission Impossible 3?! That's right-Erns is driving Brandon, T-Na, Chelseakins, and myself to the Rave tonight for dinner and a movie with some other pals. Tomorrow afternoon through Wednesday, I'll be hanging out in Orlando at a temporary job. Tomorrow's a short day, so I'm supposed to hang out with Monique and Levi&co. when I get off. Anywho, exams are finished and I made $38 selling 2 of my books back, so I'm set. Time to get ready for Cruise....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home