Legally Blonde

"My thoughts belong in a book in a store, where they're silenty read, but spoken no more."

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Organic curse

So I'm sitting in the computer room after work today when my mom comes in carrying my dinner. Before she actually hands it to me, she feels the need to warn me, "Don't look at it, just eat it"......that's never good. It was only vegetable lasagna, but she knows I'm not too crazy about those darn vegetbales. Then she elaborates on the food before me which contains entirely too much green for my taste: "From now on, this family is going to start eating differently." Oprah finally got to her.....Oprah and her doctor friends that tell you what to look at on every item at the grocery store before you buy it and show you surgeries of heart failure and play show and tell with comparisons of a healthy colon and the colon of a person who eats the equivalent of lard every day and barge into the home of a woman who drinks 4 six packs of diet cola and sleeps 18 hours a day. I should have seen it coming. It's serious.....she bought ORGANIC CHEERIOS! I didn't even know such a thing was in existence! There's a reason for that-organic cheerios should NOT be in existence.....I'll let you know how they are later b/c apparently that's my breakfast tomorrow.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home