Legally Blonde

"My thoughts belong in a book in a store, where they're silenty read, but spoken no more."

Monday, December 18, 2006

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted

Vacation time has finally arrived-tomorrow morning I fly out to Maryland for a week and a half...and my suitcase has yet to be packed. *I hate packing* I've been in a mad rush to find "winter service shoes" but I think I succeeded...I'll let you know. K better get on the ball now....see ya when I see ya!

8 Comments:

Blogger Audra said...

jessica, you didnt listen to me when i told you to start packing for this trip last october....

8:36 PM  
Blogger BreeHarmony.com said...

and her anal list is sooo annoying and it didn't work!!! LOL

6:31 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

hey hey. my list usually works. i just didn't really check it this year...but so far so good

5:07 PM  
Blogger Audra said...

jessica you've been on vacation for far too long. it's time to come home!!!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Just one more day Aud! I should be pulling in EARLY Sat. morn (midnight to 1 AM)-good to know I'm missed. It's been a good trip, but I guess it is time to get home to you guys=)

5:07 PM  
Blogger BreeHarmony.com said...

home at last Applejoy!!!

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JOYOUS PAULEY!!!

JOYFUL PAULEY!!!

"it's like barbie loses her virginity"...good times, good times :)

9:12 AM  
Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said...

Hey I just checked out some of your pics and I saw a pic of me YAY! Haha.. Just one question though, what's with your infatuation with the trinity??? Everying is in threes.... heh just something I noticed.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home