Bonfire!
Although it didn't feel nearly as cold as those consistently wrong weathermen claimed it would be, we had our bonfire tonight and were still comfortable. Many marshmallows were lost by people who don't eat them but like to play with them(coughsamcough) and by people who do eat them but like to play with them (cougherniecoughchelsea). At one point, we were going to play manhunt but that never actually happened....huh. Ernie had a bit of um trouble with his car but I think we're okay on that one...anyways pics are up.
Memorable quote:
"I'm telling Jehovah." -Cody

2 Comments:
Looks like the bonfires that we have, but usually someone falls pretty horrifically on or off of the trampoline....Then of course we all have a good laugh and watch it done again.
I remember those days... unfortunately, we currently lack a trampoline from which to horrifically fall. I miss my trampoline...lol
Post a Comment
<< Home