Jordan and Jackie
Jackie is officially Mrs. Jordan Giddens-congrats! Everything was beautiful and so much fun. Pics are up....
P.S. Emma, "Raining benjamins on ladies of the night." lol fun music
"My thoughts belong in a book in a store, where they're silenty read, but spoken no more."
Jackie is officially Mrs. Jordan Giddens-congrats! Everything was beautiful and so much fun. Pics are up....
2 Comments:
jess,
fantastic pictures! i was looking though mine and i realized i didn't have even ONE of jordan....that goes to show who is more importat LOL good times. and i hope i never see that swing dancing video you took tonight ever again!!! haha :)
Haha I know-I only got a couple of them together.
I just finished watchin that swing vid again lol...don't worry if I can at all figure out how to do it, it will most definately be posted with my pics as soon as humanly possible. I might need some technical assitance-we'll see....so I guess maybe you should worry =) I have some kareoke vids to put up too *I will always love you*wink*
Post a Comment
<< Home