Bree's Super Bowl
Colts won!....and that's about all I know about what happened during the Super Bowl. I spent my evening eating, playing scattegories, listening to Audra's renditions of incredibly famous songs that she had apparently never heard before on kareoke, and watching Audra try to kill Levi swing dancing. I'd say it was a pretty good night. Oh and Bree and Mike FINALLY exchanged anniversary gifts so we no longer have to put up with Bree's endless bribes to find out she was getting a frakkin' surfboard!(and fun surfer mag).....until next year. I still liked the potpourri lol. Anywho, pics are up here are some vids!
At the end of the vid-Mike had just spilled the Pepsi, which explains his outcries.
Aud, do you even know who sings this song? lol
I hope that's not how it goes down at UCF Swing Nights...

8 Comments:
jess, i dont even have words. LOL :)
my fav was when when we were dancing and you kept kicking your legs in the air.....SCARY
Even I was scared...I believe you can see the camera move back a bit lol. Aud, the best part? I had to post those vids on youtube to figure out how to put them on my blog so they're out there in the online world...if some record label discovers your amazing talent now I want a share of the profits
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL jess you are hillllarious. thanks for being so cool and for always documenting my misfortunes. anyways i put pics up from the wedding!!
ps you looked stunning.
at UCF is really much worse... people get hurt...
It's mainly the little kids that don't have any form of protection that get hurt.....I thought that one little kid in the vid was gonna get destroyed.
were is the video i took with mike's carerma that had the amazing soda spill.
emmmma
Mike hasn't sent it to me. I'll have to remind him and get back to you
Post a Comment
<< Home