My Hero
In return for her fixing my sunglasses after I put them on the floor, then stood up and accidentally stepped on them, I promised Emilie a shout-out on my blog. "Push it Push it..." lol. And there we have it. We just love our little red head!
Ok so if anyone wants to go see Jack's Mannequin and Sugarcult at Stetson on March 31, let me know 'cus I do! Audra, my little Stetson alum....this could mean you-oh and I could just stay over with you after! I think this sounds like a brilliant idea-let's talk =) Of course, if that's your Spring Break too, I don't know if you'll be up there, but let me know. Tiks are currently on sale. $19 through Ticketmaster includes their extra charges, but not delivery if you do something other than standard mail. Sounds like a frakkin' awesome deal!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home