Legally Blonde

"My thoughts belong in a book in a store, where they're silenty read, but spoken no more."

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Special Assembly Day

Congrats Emma, Chance, and Clayton! 3 of the almost 30 who were baptized today at the Special Assembly Day in Daytona. I didn't go all day; just stayed until after lunch, but it was a lot of fun. I sat by Zach and Chase, which is cool b/c I don't get to see them that much. We all rushed over to the baptism pool to see our pals get dunked. Emma took the longest, but it was cool b/c people cleared out and I got better pics of her. Anyways pics are up. I'll hopefully add more after my day tomorrow....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

indeed, it was a *special* day! thanks for being our photographer since all the leedy cameras died haha..can't wait until the concert!! :)

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home