Special Weekend Is Over
Sorry-no new pics from the assembly today. But congrats to Chelsea Worth, another new sister!
I found out today that Jenna is moving to Atlanta-very big sad news....what on earth is Nick going to do without TG?! We're hoping she'll still be able to go to our Pioneer School though since she's already assigned. Even better, she probably gets to stay with me so we can be study buddies=)
Alrighty, on to the homework I bailed on last night when I fell asleep at 8....
***ADDED***
I forgot this story: So I'm standing around with Nick, Bree, and Mike at lunch today when these two older brothers grab my attention. The one says, "I bet this young sister knows the answer, don't you?" "The answer to what?" I ask, to which he replies, "How do you get a blonde on the roof of a house?" *crickets* "Just tell her drinks are on the house!" Ha Ha ha h......not so much. Did I mention that I've never met either of these brothers in my life? They just randomly sucked me into their blonde joke b/c I happened to be the first blonde they saw....I tell ya....I'm starting to wonder if blonde hair is for me.

8 Comments:
I'm not going to have anyone to talk with about being smarter than everyone else :(
Well I can't help you there since I've suffered enough at the rath of your own blonde jokes. However, I'm willing to forgive and forget if you need an honorary TG member when Jenna leaves us...whether you believe it or not, I am gifted.
i woulda punched them in the face... college has made me meaner, can u imagine?
Lol it wasn't quite that offensive.
hey, i wanted you to join TG, but noooo nick has some excuse that only "two can be on a team" psh. (i say we secertly just let you in :) we just wont tell nick!)
That makes my day Jenna...is this official?
so much for keeping it "secert". nice going jess! now nick knows! :P
So says the girl who posted it on my blog lol
Post a Comment
<< Home